While most of us only drool over Nando’s signature peri peri bites, it maynot be very surprising for you to know that one can actually make its sumptuous version in a quite slimmer cost. Without taxing your patience much , let’s jump on to making these delectables that we would love to devour as soon as they descend down from the deep-frying pan. So, here the secret to it goes:
100 grams Boiled shredded chicken
100 grams Green chillies (large & seedless)
5 tablespoons Mayonnaise
3 tablespoon Cream cheese
2 tablespoons Rice flour
2 tablespoons All-purpose flour
2 tablespoons Cornflour
5 tablespoons Fresh breadcrumbs
1 teaspoon Grounded black pepper
1 tablespoon Salt
1/4 teaspoon tarter
- Take large green chillies, slit it from the centre and make sure you remove all the seeds from it.
- Make a batter of cream cheese and mayonnaise and sprinkle black pepper, salt and tarter over it. Mix it well.
- Add chicken cubes to the batter and mix it well. This will serve as the filling.
- Stuff the chillies with the filling. Don’t over-stuff it or it will seep out.
- Make a thick batter with rice flour, all purpose flour and cornflour and an egg.
- Coat the stuffed chillies in the batter and then wrap it in fresh breadcrumbs.
- Deep fry the stuffed and coated chillies for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve them hot with chillie garlic sauce or ketchup.