Water, with the consent of God, can prove to be miraculous for your target weight loss plan. While many of us routinely seek weight loss options, however, we usually tend to ignore the obvious – ‘water’ . Yes, it’s not just used to quench one’s thirst but also ensures a hale and hearty life with the added benefit of weight loss.
Water and Weight Loss:
1. The most important point is to target heart rate for weight loss. Making use of ample quantity of water leads to thinning of the blood and, in addition, optimizes the heart rate.
2. Water is good for our digestive system. Taking too much of water with food increases the likelihood of dilution of gastric juices. Diluted gastric juices do not work on the food taken and hence the transfer of food from stomach to intestines, take a lot of time. If water remains in the stomach for more time, it can cause improper digestion of food.
Thus, appropriate energy from the food cannot be taken.
3. Nutritionists believe that by drinking a glass of water before food intake and minimizing the use of water during meals or after meals can cause appropriate digestion and absorption of the foodstuff.
4. Another important fact is that drinking water before meal reduces the sensation of hunger. So, having reduced amount of meal adds to percentage weight loss.
5. Water intake can cause burning of fat or calories. So it helps in losing body weight. For weight loss it is very significant to burn body’s superfluous fat.
6. Furthermore, it regulates bowel movements and causes less chances of obesity. Accurate eviction of feces from the body makes the gastrointestinal region powerful. More resident time of foodstuff in gastrointestinal tracts leads to over absorption of food and improper digestion (constipation). So water intake lessens the chances of obesity.
7. To get rid of stored body fat, it is very important to mobilize it. If fat is immovable, it cannot be expelled from the body. By water, fat can be mobilized and burned. Thus, it assists in weight loss target.
8. Our body contains approximately 70% water, so for normal physiological systems to function, it is vital to drink water.
9. Water on the other hand also helps in detoxification. It eliminates toxins and other useless metabolites from body.
HOW MUCH OF WATER SHOULD BE TAKEN?
According to most scientists and other health care professionals, it is recommended to take at least 8-12 glasses of water every day (The usage may be increased or decreased in different seasons with the advice of a well-practiced doctor).
For target weight loss, it is extremely essential to calculate water intake by discussing with a well-practiced physician. Usually dieticians recommend water intake that keeps urine crystal clear, not yellow.